Apply to be a Tutor
We are always looking for talented tutors
Darwin Tutors is a private tutoring agency established by parents to provide home tutors primarily in the East Sussex and surrounding areas of West Sussex and Kent. Darwin tutoring would love to hear from enthusiastic tutors with good references. Tutors work on a self-employed basis and choose their own rates and hours.
Are you already providing private tuition? Are you a teacher in work or retirement? Are you a teaching assistant or a skilled professional such as a writer, accountant or musician? Are you an undergraduate with good subject knowledge? Then we would love to hear from you. Come and join our network of tutors.
If you wish to apply now just download the application form and email, upload, or post it back to us. You may also send us your CV with a covering letter telling us which subjects you wish to teach and what areas you can teach in.
- Have a degree or are currently studying at degree level in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate (or be willing to obtain one); we can help with this
- Have tuition or teaching experience - preferred but not essential
- Can provide two references we can check
- Are authorized to work in the UK
- Are able to provide a copy of passport photo page or driving licence plus recent utility bill for ID
- Are able to teach within the East Sussex and Kent areas we cover
- Are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about your subject and the relevant curriculum requirements
- Are reliable, patient and adaptable
- Are willing to offer your first lesson with a new student for £10.
Register to become a Tutor